Terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions have been set out to ensure all guests enjoy a safe and relaxing time whilst visiting Sri Sai Vivaha Mahal.
- Bookings are confirmed only when an advance (non-refundable) deposit payment is made. Bookings are specific to dates. Any date changes will be considered as a new booking and advances paid will not be refunded
- Apart from the advance payment, balance of the full agreed payment for your function is required at least fourteen days prior to your function date. Services will not be provided without the final payment being received. (Note: Cheque Payments, Bank Transfers, Online Transfers etc should be cleared prior to fourteen days prior to your function date)
- Deposits – A caution deposit is required in addition to the balance payment before fourteen days of function date.
- Function/Event Cancellation – All cancellations are required in writing.
- Information Required
- Bride (full name), Groom (full name), Address, home phone, mobile, email, wedding day/date, ceremony time, expected number of guests, buffet option requirement.
- Circumstance beyond the control
- If the hall is unable to provide the facilities or any other arrangements for your wedding or any part thereof, or to otherwise perform the terms of this agreement and the hall’s failure is due to circumstances beyond Sri Sai Vivaha Mahal’s Control.
- Sri Sai Vivaha Mahal is not and will not be held responsible for any costs, injuries, loss of life, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
- Conduct of the functions
- Your functions must be conducted in an orderly and lawful manner. Alcohol is not allowed inside the premises.
- Kitchen: Kitchen and kitchen equipments/vessels will be provided strictly only for vegetarian cooking
- Time of function condition be added , example should be as per the time mentioned in the booking farm.
- Loss and damage to hall property
- You are responsible for all loss and damage to the property (including any fixtures, furnishings or goods on or off the premises) caused by or arising from any act or omission by you, your guest or any other persons attending your wedding or present in the service apartments.
- You must ensure nothing is nailed, screwed or adhered in any way to any wall, door or other part of the building unless prior permission is granted.
- Hall is a private venue open to other guests. All guests are required to observe house rules, trespass, noise (music is to be turned down low after 10.00p.m) and general behaviour, particularly at night. Anyone in your party creating nuisance may be asked to leave the premises immediately and will be liable for any damages caused either to other guests or the property.